A copy of the original documents is requested for authentication of the documents when applied by mail or in-person
- Notary Public (Notary’s dry seal must be next to the signature not on a sperate paper).
- Authentication of the Secretary of the Local State.
- Authentication of the United States Department of States.
600 19TH Street, NW
Washington, D. C. 20006
Telephone : 202.485.8000, 202.261.8081
Fax : 202.663.3636
Website : https://www.state.gov/m/a/auth/
4. Then send it to the CONSULATE OF EGYPT :
3521 International Court, NW
Washington, D. C. 20008
Please include the following with your actual document :
- One photocopy for the Consulate.
- Fee: $ 127.00 per document. If applying by Mail, all payments are in Cashier’s Check Only From a US Bank payable to the Consulate of Egypt. If applying in person, you can pay by cash.
MAILED DOCUMENTS: Please ONLY provide a pre-paid United States Postal Service (USPS) mailer with a tracking number. Use of other mailing services is not accepted. The Consulate will not be held responsible for any loss of documents by mail. We do not take responsibility for any loss that may occur in mailing.
Walked-in documents are processed in 4 business days.
Mailed-in documents are processed in 5 business days.