On December 13, 2022, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi arrived in the capital of the United States of America, Washington, D.C., to participate in the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit.
On the sidelines of the President’s participation in the summit, meetings with senior officials of the U.S. administration, Congressmen, and foreign policy stakeholders were held to discuss means of enhancing bilateral ties to achieve the common interests of the two countries and peoples, as well as to continue consultations and mutual coordination on regional and international files of common interest.
The President also held meetings with members of the U.S. business community to discuss ways to advance bilateral engagement and cooperation in the economic, trade and investment fields between both countries.
To learn more on H.E. President El-Sisi’s visit to the United States, see below:
- President El-Sisi Participates in a Working Breakfast with U.S. Republican Leaders
- President El-Sisi Meets Members of the Congressional Friends of Egypt Caucus
- President El-Sisi Meets the U.S. Secretary of State in Washington D.C.
- President El-Sisi Meets the U.S. Secretary of Defense at the Pentagon
- President El-Sisi Receives Leaders of American Jewish Organizations
- President El-Sisi Meets President of Libyan Presidential Council
- President El-Sisi Meets United States Senator Lindsey Graham in Washington, D.C.
- President El-Sisi Attends Dinner Banquet Held by U.S. Chamber of Commerce in His Honor
- President El-Sisi Meets President of World Bank Group
- President El-Sisi Meets US National Security Advisor